Chris Ryan

photo by Chris Ryan
pulled from: http://www.chrisryan.photography/portaits/ih7282xeaw9otc2chvc0rabod1vauf

When Chris visited a couple weeks ago, I was very interested in his story and how he got into photography. He's only been photographing for several years, he travels, and he creates beautiful photos of real people. I think it's amazing that he's travelled the world and took somewhat candid shots of these people and really brought out who they were in these photos. I really connected with this picture of the girl blowing bubbles. You can clearly see all the colors in her sweater and the bubble wand and her hand are the objects in focus. Seeing a girl I know is from another country doing something as simple as blowing bubbles out of a wand, that looks extremely familiar, makes me realize that we are all alike in some way, no matter where we live or what we look like. I would someday like to go and meet people and see this for myself. 

Comments